Lawn Crew Leader/Lawn and Landscape Techs
Employment Type: Full-Time Position (Jobs will produce, in most cases, 30-50 hours. Possibility for year round employment.)
Compensation: $9.00-$19.00 hourly. Pay based upon experience and may include performance incentives.
- Hard worker needed
- Valid drivers license with clean record
- Ability and discipline to arrive at work, on time, every day
- Must know how to operate Commercial lawn equipment,zero turn, walk behind mowers, edgers, trimmers, blowers, etc.
- Performing general landscaping tasks, including planting and pruning of trees and shrubs, setting new beds, laying sod and establishing new lawns
- Previous experience in maintaining commercial and residential lawns
- Experience with anything else landscape related a plus
- Must be able to work in hot/cold conditions sometimes 8+ hrs a day performing manual labor
- Work load will vary depending on weather conditions but must be available 30+ hrs a week if needed
- Must be self motivated and capable of getting tasks completed in a timely and correct manner
- Clean, professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must have own transportation to and from work
- Basic mechanical skills to maintain equipment and truck is also a major plus
Please respond if you meet these qualifications and want an opportunity to work with a mature company that has been in business for years in the Southeast Michigan Area.
Please email a resume, brief description about yourself and experience to email@example.com