This program has been custom designed, based upon our site evaluation & conclusions, to meet the specific needs your property has. We have tailored the program to help us achieve your goals for the season, while working as best as possible with the ever changing weather conditions. The team at Freeman's Lawn & Landscaping have all been trained & are State Licensed Applicators, & just as importantly, courteous & professional at all times!
1. Early Spring Application - A pre-emergent weed & crabgrass control with a balanced fertilizer, used to wake up your lawn & establish strong roots in preparation for the season.
2. Late Spring Application - Liquid blanket application for weed control, iron added for a lush green lawn. The weed control products we use included with this application target: dandelions, plantain, chickweed, & other unwanted weeds in your lawn.
3. Early Summer Application - A balanced combination of root strengthener & color enhancer designed to regulate & protect the growth of your lawn during the stresses of summer. This is a granular application combined with our grub & surface insect control. Included in your program is spot spraying of weeds.
4. Late Summer Application - A complete slow release fertilizer with nitrogen application allowing the product to be released according to the changes in weather, resulting in a deep green color for your lawn. We also take this time to treat any dandelions, plantains, nut-sedge & chickweed whose seeds have drifted into your yard from the summer conditions. Freeman's will also spot spray crabgrass & other weeds in lawn.
5. Early Fall Application - This application assists in maintaining root structure & relieve stress on the root system, after the warm, wet summer period. We spot spray any weeds present in order for your lawn to maintain its optimal health.
6. Late Fall Application - This is the last application for the season. It is used to maintain the color & thickness of your lawn while preparing it for the cold winter months. This is also the best time to really grow the root system to sustain the winter months ahead. And as always we spot spray any weeds from the season.
At Freeman's we ONLY use the highest quality fertilizers, insecticides, selective herbicides, & fungicides. Products that have proven to yield the best results as well as the safest for you & your family, as well as the environment are all we use in the care of your property.